How far ahead should we book you?
– Most wedding clients book six months to a year in advance. Portrait sessions are generally booked one to two months in advance. The earlier you inquire, the better your chances of securing your preferred dates for sessions.
Can you show me a full wedding gallery online?
Wedding photography is a big investment. I want you to have as much information as possible about what to expect from me as a wedding photographer as possible before you book me to shoot your wedding. I’m happy to share full past client galleries and any other additional information that helps you to feel comfortable before making this investment.
Do you shoot out of state?
I’ve shot weddings all over the country from the east to the west coast and all over middle America. I love traveling for weddings. Inquire today about destination wedding packages as there are additional travel charges for weddings out of the area.
How many hours will we need you on our wedding day?
– While I do provide custom quotes for wedding packages that include specific hours of coverage, I will always encourage you to select a package with unlimited coverage. Wedding photography takes much longer than most brides-to-be realize. I’d like to make sure I’m not a pain point on your big day. With unlimited coverage, I can arrive at the most appropriate time while you’re getting ready, and nobody should feel rushed due to photography all day.
How long until my wedding photos are ready to view?
– This depends upon the season, but I generally strive to have your wedding proofs available 8-10 weeks from the your wedding day.
How do you handle albums? Who picks the images?
– When I’m creating an album, I go through a very careful process of selecting the best images to tell the full story of your day. I then provide you with an album proof to review and you are welcome to provide comments or swap out images if needed. One round of revisions is complimentary.
Do you have suggestions for other wedding vendors?
– Heck yes, I do! I’ve worked with many amazing vendors over the years and I’m always happy to provide referrals upon request. Just ask!